The Best Strategy to Win at Blackjack Casino Game

The Best Strategy To Win At Blackjack Casino Game

Effective Strategy to Win Blackjack

Of course, the best strategy of winning any blackjack casino starts at the point where you master the rules of playing the game. You will then need to learn about the pitfalls that exist and how you can go around them. That aside; here are the most important strategies that can help you win a blackjack game.


The Best Strategy To Win At Blackjack Casino Game
The Best Strategy To Win At Blackjack Casino Game


Play the tables with stakes that suit your bankroll needs

If you have a smaller bankroll, you would waste it if you play stakes that do not suit you. So what do you need to do? First, you need to do some research about the casino houses in your area and find those that suit your needs. Here, you need to determine your minimum stakes and stick to them. Choosing those that give you free bonus games during the off-peak hours could be the best bet for you.


Chose tables with a double down option

To reduce the house edge, if the house allows, you can double down any of the two cards. You may choose to double down with 11 or 10. If you do this consistently, you will make your bank swell. It reduces the house edge and gives you an upper hand.


Stand when your hand can bust the card the dealer has

When you notice that the dealer’s face-up card is 6, 5 or 4, it is the right time to stand if your hand is weak. On the other hand, if you have a 2 or a 10, you have a 70 per cent chance that you could win and a 30 per cent chance of busting. So in essence, you give the dealer a chance to try again after busting.


Stick to your limits

Setting the limits is easier but sticking to them is a different game altogether. First, ensure you determine in advance the amount of time you want to spend playing the game. Once it is done, ensure you stick to the decision. If you lose within your predetermined time don’t continue betting. If you do, you are likely to lose more than what you can afford.


Split the eights and the Aces

Splitting the eight and Aces is one of the oldest strategies that have been employed by blackjack players. It may appear bad to do this but it is a sure way of ending up with wins that will give you more profit.


Find the dealer on soft 17

Ensure you find the table with a dealer standing on soft 17. It cuts the edge the house has and will allow you to increase your profits considerably. It reduces tension and makes it easier for you to win.


Double down when the dealer has a six as an up card

If a double down advantage arises, ensure that you optimize on it. So if you have an ace and you notice that the dealer’s upcard is six, all you need to do is to double down the situation. Also, if the dealer’s upcard is a 5, double down. The exception to this is when you possess a soft 20 or 19.


Read more in the links below: