Twitch Streamer Loses $5,000 on 1 Hand in Blackjack, Goes Absolutely Nuts
Twitch.tv is a famous platform offering live-streaming gaming videos. As 40,000 people were watching, twitch streamer Chance “Sodapoppin” Morris placed an online blackjack bet of $5,000 on his last hand.
Morris started off by inviting his fans to watch him play blackjack at the popular online gambling website, BetOnline.AG. Thousands tuned in the live stream as Morris pledged to bet $5,000 in one hand.
Morris arrived at a table with a betting limit between $100-$5,000. Most of the other participants wagered the minimum $100, yet Morris kept to his promise and bet $5,000.
Here is a breakdown of the game for you;
- Morris first drew an ace as his first card which put him at a great position
- After the house drew a 6
- Morris’s second card was 5 which gave him a 6 or 16
- Morris hit and he received a jack which put him right back at 16
- Morris abstained from hitting hoping the dealer would bust
- The dealer drew a second 6 for the house, meaning that only a face card could save Morris
- To Morris’s bad luck, the dealer drew a third six, and at this point, Morris went nuts!
How does it feel losing $5,000 on 1 Hand in Blackjack
He threw his headphones in the air and started going out of control. He was seen throwing things around and he even ran straight into a wall. Morris was seen and heard by thousands dropping nasty insults.
Losing in blackjack is never a fun experience but it must be excruciating when you have to lose $5,000 in one hand.
It is worth mentioning that Twitch streamers attract thousands of viewers by broadcasting their online gameplay. Watching online blackjack games on Twitch sure seems like a fun activity especially when there are huge amounts of money on the line.
See more interesting Blackjack articles below: